The challenge is simple – read some books from the list! If you don’t own the actual book, you can find a simple list online. For the most basic, check out the Listology list. There are spreadsheets outs there that you can look at too that are more complex.
Sine this year is an Olympics year, I thought the structure would change…so here are the levels this year!
- Got to trials: 5 books from the list
- Made the Olympic team: 6-10 books from the list
- Bronze medal: 11-15 books from the list
- Silver Medal: 16-20 books from the list:
- Gold Medal: 21+ books from the list
- Challenge runs January 1 2012 – December 31 2012.
- You don’t have to make a list beforehand.
- You DO need to choose your level at the beginning so you have a chance to win the prize!
- You can use any version of the list, not just the current, since they update it every couple years.
- I figure, once a book is on the list, it is always on the list!
- Books that cover other challenges are not only permitted, but encouraged!