- Commit to finish some or all of the books you began to read in 2011 (or before) and never completed.
- I will not give away prizes or otherwise motivate people to complete their goals for this challenge.
- Instead, I encourage you to self-motivate.
- Keep your list central on your blog (or elsewhere) and commit to buy yourself some sort of reward when you finish the task. (A book? A bookmark? Whatever you know will inspire YOU.)
- Post a list of the books you began reading in 2011 (or at some point in your life) and never finished reading. (Maybe even say why you stopped reading!)
- You can list as few or as many titles as you intend to complete in 2012. One or twenty or a hundred – it’s YOUR challenge.
- You can include whatever genres you please in this challenge.
- It doesn’t matter how you go about finishing these books. You can combine them with any other challenges.
- You do not need a blog to participate. You can simply list the books you want to finish in the comments below.
- List the prize you will gift yourself when you complete this challenge in your challenge post (to make it official.)
- Write yourself a little manifesto about how you intend to approach these left-over books.
- Commit to finish your list by the end of 2012.
- You are NOT allowed to stress if it takes longer than 2012 to finish your list! Just commit again in 2013!!
It by Stephen King
Skeleton Crew by Stephen King
Coming Out: An Act of Love by Rob Eichberg
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Half World by Hiromi Goto
On the Soul of a Vampire by Krisi Keley
Queers in History by Keith Stern