Friday 30 December 2011

Book Survey 2011

I seen this going around YouTube and I was going to make a video but I just don't have the time right now. This survey is created by The Perpetual Page-Turner.

  1. Best book you read in 2011? The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  2. Most disappointing book/book you wish you loved more than you did? A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire. I really enjoyed it but not as much as I thought I would.
  3. Most surprising (in a good way) book? The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
  4. Book you recommended most in 2011? Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  5. Best series you discovered in 2011? Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
  6. Favourite new authors you discovered? Suzanne Collins, Joe Hill, Karen Chance, Beth Revis, Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you? Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I love sci-fi but I just never got around to reading a sci-fi  book until this year.
  8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2011? Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance
  9. Book you most anticipated in 2011? City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  10. Favourite cover of a book you read in 2011? Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  11. Most memorable character in 2011? Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  12. Most beautifully written book read in 2011? The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettritch and/or Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I can't pick just one.
  13. Book that had the greatest impact on you? Hate List by Jennifer Brown
  14. Book you can't believe you waited until 2011 to finally read? The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  15. Favourite passage/quote from a book you read in 2011? I can't remember.
  16. Book you read in 2011 that you would most likely reread in 2012? Doctor Who: The Slitheen Excursion by Simon Guerrier.
  17. Book that had a scene in it that had you reeling and dying to talk to somebody about? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc.) Be careful of spoilers! I can't think of anything. I have the worst memory.
  18. One book you didn't get to read in 2011 but will be your number one priority in 2012? Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
  19. Book you are most anticipating for 2012? Velveteen by Daniel Marks
  20. One thing you hope to accomplish or do in your reading/blogging in 2012? Just one thing? I can't do it. I want to read more. I would also like to write more reviews and be a more social blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...